title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

14 May 2013

:: Project Life 05.14.13 | {favorite} ::

My husband and I try to spend some alone time with each of our children once a month. It doesn't always work out, but we feel it is really important for them to have that one-on-one attention regularly. Of course, that sometimes also means a Happy Meal with some piece of cheap plastic toy that I'll find littered on the floor at home later the same day. But dang it, they're happy.

No comments: