title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

18 September 2013

:: BINKIES+NOSEPRINTS in the Huffington Post ::

Happy Wednesday! Hope you are all enjoying a preview of wonderful Fall weather where ever you are!

Big thanks to generous blogger Jamie Davis Smith, for the mention of B+N{PHOTOGRAPHY} in her latest post on the Huffington Post. It is such an honor to be in the company of successful and creative people in the industry.

If you'd like to learn how to take better family photos for this year's holiday cards, but prefer a more personalized lesson plan and individual attention, please contact me for bespoke photography lessons tailored just for you. I'd love to spend some one-on-one time with you!

Also, I am now booking Fall sessions and Fall Minis. Please contact me for more information. Thanks!

Here's a shot from one of my favorite mini clients :-) :






No comments: