title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

04 September 2013

:: F Family Preview | washington dc lifestyle photography ::

Finally! After much anticipation, I had the pleasure of photographing this adorable little one earlier today. It was lovely to spend a couple of hours with him and his awesome parents, whom I've known for more than 15 years. Thanks for making the trek from Brooklyn, A + A...it was wonderful to catch up and, more importantly, to meet little O!

Here's a preview that I just have to share. More to come soon!