title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

11 September 2013

:: Fisher Family | washington dc family photographer ::

Mom and I go way back...back when we were mere architectural peons. Seventeen years later and two cities apart, we meet again. This time, I had the pleasure of photographing her with her lovely family. A + A are such natural parents who really helped make our session fun and effortless. Not to mention the Little Spitfire O...ready to explore the U.S. Botanic Garden, with a sparkle in his eyes.

Happiest happy first birthday, O!


No comments: