title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

13 June 2007

::for your little princes and princesses::

While browsing on the Cuddly Couture website, I came across some dresses by Marie-Chantal. The founder is the Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece, Princess of Denmark, Marie-Chantal (nee M-C Claire Miller). You're probably thinking: "good lord, what is it now...tiaras and toutous?!"

Actually, I was pleasantly surprised. The designs are in fact pretty simple and elegant. Tasteful, not gaudy as you might expect. The M-C online store is also well-designed and easy to navigate.

As a side note, I love her children's names: Maria-Olympia, Constantine Alexios, Achileas-Andreas and Odysseas Kimon. L, how about naming your tater after one of the characters from "the Odyssey?!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are OUT of control! Can you see L running after a Constantine-Alexios? Could you see me trying to get all that out on a good day? I would resort to hey, kid!

Anonymous said...

granted some of the clothes are cute - but the coordinating bows and headbands? that is inexcusable and wrong. and you call yourself Dutch - pulah.