title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

09 June 2007

::hello from the big apple::

Hello from the Big Apple! Architectdad, O and I drove into town yesterday for L's baby shower. Great weather and wonderful setting. O finally met her "boyfriend" H...although she was in competition with a little blonde cutie. We wish L and J the best...and for the record, they are registered at Amazon, Pacifier and Design Public ;-)

After the shower, we visited our favorite kids store in the East Village, Sons and Daughters. This is where I first saw Koeka products, so of course we came away with the terry cloth Bugaboo cover. I know, I know, I said I wouldn't buy it...but I couldn't resist.

Another great find is a cute summer hat from Kik Kid. And guess what? This is a Dutch company. I think I should just move to the Netherlands and get it over with. Anyway, the hat we bought is printed cotton muslin with a visor-like brim and little pointy "kitty ears." Too cute. There's also a sweet little conductor hat for boys.

O was pretty good on the drive up, but we shall see what happens on the way home.

1 comment:

Biggest Losers or Bust said...

Thanks again for coming up - so glad to meet Miss O finally! She is more marvelous in person if that is even possible...