title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

10 February 2012

:: mrs. president 2008 | washington dc product photographer ::

Hillary Clinton's 2008 campaign organization is asking supporters to contribute in order to offset last of the campaign debt. They've asked me to take photos of some of the memorabilia for sale.

My favorite piece which I photographed was the limited edition artwork by the late artist, Robert Rauschenberg:


There is also a beautifully illustrated children's book based on Hillary's childhood:


And this poster that comes in six different colorways:

If you are interested in donating to the organization or to purchase a campaign memorabilia, please visit the website: www.hillaryclinton.com

No comments: