title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

09 April 2012

:: exercise 9 results {your portrait} | 30 people pictures ::

Alright. I've failed this week's assignment. True, I don't love having my portrait taken, but I really wanted to experience what it's like to be the one in front of the camera. In fact, I was even ready to let Architectdad (who has a really great eye for people pictures) use my camera to take portraits of me. Alas, life got super busy this week and we never got around to it. I will file this one away and promise to finish it one day :-)

1 comment:

claudi said...

It was lucky I had the pix from the NY shoot. Also, I still owe you the photos from the Botanical Gardens... ditto on the busy life!

Love the "wink". It's so funny how they fold up their faces when they try to wink!