title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

30 April 2012

:: exercise #10 results part 2 {self-portrait} | 30 people pictures ::

So this is me. Doing what I normally do during the day. Working on my computer and playing with my kids and their friends outside our house. I would've loved to have taken a self-portrait at the beach (my favorite state of being), but the weather had other plans :-)

Dont' forget to check out the brilliant works of my fellow photogs:

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I love these!!!