title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

10 April 2012

:: miracle babies | washington dc twin photographer ::

These twins are truly miracle babies. They were born at 25-weeks gestation and are now healthy and thriving. While I could imagine all the difficulties the parents have encountered during their children's young lives, I did not see any evidence of it in their calm and dedicated demeanor. Mom was sweet & awesome, and Dad was a hoot (thanks M for the laughs!). Thank you MJ & M for allowing me to photograph you with the precious A & A.

Here is a preview of their photo session. More to come on my Facebook page.
**I'm giving myself a week off from the "People Pictures" exercises. Too many things going on all at once. I hope to resume next week :-) **

3 comments:

DLC said...

Beautiful! <3

MJKM said...

I can't stop looking at these pics. After knowing us such a short time, I still can't believe how easily you captured all five (yes, Fenway too) of our personalities. Such a talent you have!!

Elissa said...

Great photos of a great family!