title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

24 April 2012

:: p-s family maternity | washington dc twins photographer ::

This glowing mother-to-be of TWINS is not only beautiful, she has an awesome talent -- she plays the ukulele.  How cool is that?! She is also taking classical guitar lessons, which I've secretly contemplated for myself :-)

Congratulations S & B, I cannot wait to meet your duo!

More of this session to come on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/binkiesandnoseprints

1 comment:

Claudia said...

She looks beautiful and radiant. (I only looked fat during my pregnancies!) Great job, really. I love those images and I can't wait to see the twins soon, too!