title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

23 May 2007

::happy birthday to me::

Today is my 35th birthday, even though Uncle M likes to think I'm 36. Hmmm, that would make him, what? 37 or 38??? Architectdad took a personal day today to spend time with me and O. It was wonderful. Many thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes.

I woke up this morning, walked over to the laptop, and there were three little blue boxes with white ribbon sitting on the computer. It seems architectdad did some shopping yesterday. We then had lunch with my parents. Mmm...sushi...yum! After lunch we walked over to Starbucks and shared a venti caramel frappucino. Well, he had one sip and the rest was all me!

When we came home, there was a bouquet of flowers from Ultraviolet florist sitting in front of the door. It was from architectdad. The beautiful bouquet consists of magenta calla lillies and variegated hasta leaves. Very modern and tidy. The best part is, architectdad asked them to add one mini calla in a different color, and said it was from O. How creative is that?!?!?!

He then dropped me off at the Red Door Salon for my 80-min massage with Portia. If you are in this area and need a massage, Portia at the Red Door on Wisconsin is the best. Also, if you are pregnant, Alexandra at the Red Door gives excellent pregnancy massages. When I was carrying O, we bought a series of eight massages...it was well worth the price.

After the massage, we came home to find a HUGE box of gDiaper refills at the door. I know it's not really a present, but it was exciting to open it nevertheless! Dinner was at our favorite Thai restaurant, the Regent. It is our favorite not only because of the food and excellent service, it is roomy enough for our gargantuan Bugaboo. We're now home and architectdad is putting O down for the night.

It has been a most wonderful day...thanks architectdad! XOXOX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have a wonderful day...hope the day is filled with loads of fun and laughter..have a great time and enjoy your special day!!!

Doris said...

Happy birthday!