title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

08 July 2007

::combat dog toy::

If your dog is anything like my destructor, Rz, then you need this toy. I cannot give him plush toys anymore because within seconds of me giving it to him, it is shredded into oblivion. I bought him the Bamboo combat toy "five star general" because it comes with a "battle-tested" guarantee. Which means, if you or your dog is unhappy with the toy, you can send it back and get a replacement..

Believe it or not, Rz has had the toy for a couple of years and it is still pretty much intact. Granted the edges are a little frayed, but it is still going strong. There are other combat toy shapes available. And, if your dog is a water-lover, the toys float in water. Bamboo also sells basic grooming and home essentials. I bought the toy from a store in NYC, but you can also search for a store in your area.

P.S. I finally figured out how to sync the iPhone to my Outlook calendar...what a pain. It basically requires an upgrade to Microsoft Office 2007 and recreating the calendar events in the 2007 version. It is apparently a common complaint. Maybe it will be sorted out shortly between Apple and Microsoft. YEAH RIGHT!

1 comment:

Blogger User said...

Aha! Noseprints. I get it. Finally.