title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

04 July 2007

::proud to be an a-meri-can::

Architectdad, O and I spent the afternoon with architectdad's relatives. Cousin M reminded everyone that all of us have been in the U.S. for at least 25 years. In fact, my family and I immigrated to the U.S. on the 4th of July in 1982.

This country has offered all the opportunities that my parents dreamed of for my brother and me. It is truly an amazing country in that respect.

Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments: