title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

15 July 2007

::vice versa update::

So...after I received the e-mail from the Vice Versa rep, I wrote to Pacifier and said that the other VV products I purchased from their website have problems as well. Again, Wing (the proprietor) told me that she has NEVER heard of any problems with VV products.

Just because they haven't heard complaints from anyone else, doesn't mean it never happens. Their logic eludes me. Some people would rather throw it in the trash, then to start a time-consuming process of getting their product replaced or their money back. I am unfortunately of the latter persuasion.

Quite frankly, it sounds as if they think I am running some sort of baby product scam...bizarre. Seriously, I just want my money back and move on. Thanks.

No comments: