title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

30 July 2007

::pajama party::

When O was three months old, we stopped swaddling her and put her in Under the Nile sleepsack for bed. She is now growing out of the sleepsack, so I had to find different sleep clothes for her to wear at night.

Like most babies her age, O is like an Olympic gymnast when it comes to sleeping. In some mornings, I will find her turned 180 degrees away from where I left her--usually with her blanket no where near her. Two piece pajamas just aren't an option because the top will inevitably end up bunched up around her armpits, leaving her belly exposed all night.

Again, I turned to Kate Quinn Organics for an answer to my dilemma. The onesies are great, but not enough coverage in the leg region. So I opted for the long sleeve kimono jumpsuit. The side snaps makes dressing before bed calm and without fuss. The long sleeves and long pants ensure enough coverage for my little gymnast. And the organic cotton is sooo soft.

However, if you have a "sweaty" girl or boy, you may find the short sleeve version more practical. Also, there is a tanktop-style terrycloth sunsuit that is perfect for the beach or poolside. Unfortunately, the sunsuit is out of stock on the KQ website. But Snazzy Tots has plenty of them in stock at a lower price point.

No comments: