title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

18 July 2007

::salvor fauna::

When I was a freshman in college, my calculus teaching assistant wore wildlife t-shirts all the time. She was not a petite woman. In fact, Uncle M (my classmate) was a little scared of her.........'Till this day, he still has nightmares of Big Ol'Wendy and her "save-the-timber-wolf" t-shirt.

Salvor Fauna products are not quite that scary. On the contrary, this NYC-based company offers skillfully hand-printed, nature-inspired cotton clothing and home accessories. Their organic cotton long sleeve kimono onesie is to die for. The kimono style makes dressing a cinch and the organic cotton is super gentle on your baby's skin.

This particular style runs small, so I would size up. If your child has especially, ahem, generous thighs, I would even go two sizes larger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are several things wrong with this blog. Wendy and I were tight - it was the calculus that I was scared of. Also, Olivia does not have "generous thighs" rather large limbs - cause she's gonna be a supermodel. And most horribly wrong - is that you preface Salvor with timber-wolf lady. Salvor does a lot of different things - checkout the awesome bags. But Ross Menuez and Wendy do not go in the same blog post. Menuez is an incredible/articulate talent of a designer - next time you come to NY we will have to go to Kiosk. If you cannot wait go to salvorprojects.com or checkout the graphics/site for kiosk - i believe he did both. kioskkiosk.com And as cute as these t shirts are, the animals came first - i think. It's all cute but the animals were inspired.

Biggest Losers or Bust said...

I have generous thighs. and I would not want anyone commenting, even my mother!
on a related note - loving these items!

Leslie C said...

Hi Lauren! How are you doing??? M told me you are now home getting ready for "Rosco." B and I are thinking about you...and O can't wait to meet R!!!