title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

03 July 2007

::let's go huntin'::

You'll be surprised how many people say this to me everyday: "Hey, looks like you're going on a foxhunt!" Dude. Beagles hunt rabbit and hare, not fox. While their hunting instinct is still strong, our prince and princesses would probably not do well out in the field all day with the pack.

But they'll look good trying. I bought them hunting collars so that we can play pretend. Well, how can I resist ORANGE polyurethane-coated hunting collar?! Actually, they are very practical for everyday use as well. The polyurethane-coated nylon collar is soil and odor resistant and water repellent. Warm soapy water is all you need to keep them looking new. The ring-in-center design rolls over to prevent the hounds from entangling themselves on fences or bushes. As an option, you can even attach a brass name plate directly to the collar so there's no dangling tag to lose. In addition to orange, there are six other sunglo color choices.

If you are partial to leather collars, I also recommend the leather beagle collar. The ring-in-center style is available in leather as well. Since I am not a big fan of dangling, jingling collar tags, the flat name plates are perfect for our hounds. All of these products can be purchased from Morrco online. I have had very good experiences with my purchases, and the shipping is fast and efficient.

No comments: