title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

06 July 2007

::move over iPod::

...here comes the iPhone! Last weekend, architectdad and I braved the traffic and went to the suburban mall to do a little shopping. Little did we know, it was June 29th, the release date for the iPhone. The Apple Store didn't open until 6 PM, but there were at least 50+ people waiting outside to get their hands on the newest and greatest. The line literally wrapped around the balconies of the mall atrium. We thought it was a little bizzar; but hey, whatever rocks your boat.

Today, when I came home, architectdad surprised me with my very own iPhone!!! Apparently, my complaints about my current phone has been answered ;-) Is it as sleek as they show it in the commercial? Oh, yeah! Is it as easy to use? Oh, yeah! Is it easy to set up? HECK NO!!!

It took me 2 hours to set up my Outlook email and I still haven't figured out how to sync my Outlook contacts and calender. I've always thought of myself as pretty computer literate, but apparently not.

But it's so PURRR-TY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does architectdad have any brothers out there? you are spoiled. when does O get an iphone to chew on. i hear they taste great.