title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

31 July 2007

::new look for binkies+noseprints::

Well, I finally got tired of my old blog background. I am in the process of revamping the whole layout. Since I am not a trained web professional, it will take me some time. In the meantime, enjoy the new (but temporary) ::b+n:: look!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it - not loving the all caps font at the top - at least it is hard to read on my screen...which, by the way, was tested by top nasa engineers to be dead on balls accurate. and yes, i'm sure.

Leslie C said...

Thank you Miss Mona Lisa Vito...you have been a fine witness.