title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

01 April 2007

::why binkies + noseprints::

I have been contemplating whether or not to start my own blog site. As a new mom of a baby daughter and an old mom of three beagles, I am eager to share my thoughts and resources on modern, well-designed gear for kids and pets.

Since I have decided to take a break from my day job as an architect and enjoy being a stay-at-home mom for a while, I thought perhaps this is the time for "binkies + noseprints."

Please visit often and enjoy your stay!

No comments: