title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

25 April 2007

::move over kate spade, here comes fleurville::


As a fierce shoe and purse fiend, I find myself transitioning from Prada shoes and Kate Spade bags to Puma flats and diaper bags. However, thank goodness Puma has come up with really awesom designs (architectdad even has a couple of pairs!), and there are certainly plenty of terrific diaper bags in the market.

I have two bags that I use regularly, both are by
Fleurville. For the stroller, I use the Re-Run stroller bag (see right). The water resistent fabric is made from recycled plastic, which makes it somewhat environmentally friendly. It comes with its own wipe case and changing pad, as well as an inner pocket for your iPod. The stroller bag attaches to the handle bar(s) of the stroller via two bungee cords with clips. It also comes with a detachable shoulder strap should you choose to carry it.

I also use the
Fleurville DJ bag (see left) for longer trips. Like the stroller bag, it comes with its own wipe case and changing pad. While it is functional and aesthetically pleasing, more importantly, it is PVC free. Best of all, architectdad can carry sling-style bag without being embarrassed.

Kate Spade offers many different diaper bag styles, but they are all shoulder bags, and some are actually heavy when empty. There are other brands out there that make cool, understated bags for dads. Skip Hop and Diaper Dude are a couple which are easily accessible in many stores.


You can find Fleurville at Nordstrom and many of the online stores. However, to get the best selection, try buying directly from Fleurville.

1 comment:

Doris said...

Hi architechmom! My yearbook is buried in some boxes right now, so post a picture of you and your baby so I can jog my memory...!