title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

26 April 2007

::wikinomics strikes again::

The book I am currently reading, Wikinomics, mentions blogging as an essential component of Wikinomics. Through this blog, I have personally met some new friends and caught up with some old ones.

By chance, I found the blog of a high school friend recently. I emailed D and we are finally reconnected again after 17 years. Whether its MySpace or Blogspot, this interactive webnet not only has increased our knowledge base, it has allowed us to experience the world on broader terms--virtually without spatial or temporal boundaries. While sitting here at the Starbucks T-Mobile Hotspot, I have heard at least four different languages spoken... just imagine the amount of people around the world with whom they're connected via their laptops.


Now, if I could only figure out how to make my first billion using Wikinomics...

No comments: