title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

23 April 2007

::to register or not to register::

Well, that is the question for moms and dads to-be. I was very resistant to the idea of registering for baby items. However, I am glad I did. It is a great way of letting people, who are eager to give you baby things, know what you really need and desire. Otherwise, you will end up with tons of baby clothes, but no Diaper Dekor. Not so glamorous...but keeping the house from smelling like poopy diapers is certainly more modern.

Also, who is to say you have to limit your choices to the local baby depot??? A lot of online merchants I have provided in the ::binkies:: list also have baby registries. That's where you can register for items that are perhaps more refined and of a higher quality. Personally, I registered on
Sons and Daughters, as well as Pacifier. Pacifier online is by-far the best online baby store I have encountered. Fast shipping and great service.

Don't get me wrong, I have made numerous trips to our local baby depot for the essentials, and have appreciated the selection. A 10-pack white baby bibs is a must-have and you are not likely to find that in a boutique store.

Also, friends and relatives from other parts of the country/world would be able to purchase the gift online from the registry and send it to you directly from the merchant. Our friends and family have been EXTREMELY generous, and we certain appreciate the help immensely.


SO LAUREN, GET CRACKIN' ON THAT LIST!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn. you done tole' me!

Leslie C said...

sorry...your nosey friend/neighbor upstairs told me you needed a push...blame him!