title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

04 April 2007

::i can read! wait, but i'm only 3-months old::

Since O sleeps up to 12 hours/night now, she is quite alert most of the day. So to keep her entertained, I've had to start "reading" to her. While visiting our friends in NYC last year, we bought some picture books for O. They are:
  • Black on White by Tana Hoban
  • White on Black by Tana Hoban
  • I Kissed the Baby by Mary Murphy
  • Woof Woof, Baby Flip-A-Face by SAMi
  • Go!, Flip-A-Shape
  • Baby Animals, Flip-A-Face

O seems to be able to see them all, but her favorites are the black and white books. The sharp contrast and bold shapes really catch her attention. I believe you can buy all of these books on http://www.amazon.com/.

It's raining here today, so I guess there'll be no walks with the beagles. But at least the books will keep us occupied for a little while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Do you have any reading suggestions for entertaining a 90lb baby? Yeah, yeah, I too enjoy the Hoban books - but there are no words! How does this black and white story of yours go?

Leslie C said...

Might I suggest you look in the ::noseprints:: section of the blog for your 90lb baby? Although I think Babylegs would look fabulous on Mr. Blue! Blue and orange stripes...yum!