title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

29 April 2007

::here comes the sun::


Wow, what a beautiful day it is here! Sunny and 70 degrees...doesn't get any better than this! We are sitting outside on the patio with the beagles and O, watching the neighbors walk by.

O's skin is very fair, so I have to shield her from the strong sun without overheating. I slather on Kiehl's sunscreen for children and put a big floppy hat on her. I bought a couple of hats, just in case she hates one of them. Actually, she went almost all winter without a hat on...that's how much she hates having strange thing on her head!

I bought the A. Tierney infant hat and the fairy dot floppy sun hat by Oink! baby. I bought them a size larger than O needs, so that each sits loose on her head. The A. Tierney hat comes with chin straps, which come in handy on windy days.
I hope the weather is wonderful wherever you are!

No comments: