title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

28 April 2007

::dog food scare::

With all the dog food scare, everyone is being extra careful about what they feed their dog(s). Thank goodness our dog food brand was not affected by this catastrophe. I've been feeding the beagles Wellness Super5 Mix for more than 5 years.

The first listed ingredient is chicken, meaning it is the most plentiful ingredient. The chicken protein is free of added growth hormones and steroids. The blend of flaxseed, canola oil and white fish has kept the hounds' coats healthy. Fruits and vegetables are added as antioxidants; and glucoseamine and chondroitin keep the joints healthy and limber.

I swear by this dog food. My oldest will be 12 years old in a week, and people still think she is a puppy. She is healthy, energetic and happy. She used to have very sensitive stomach, but ever since I started feeding her Wellness, she has not had any food allergies. Taste, you ask? Well, beagles are gluttons for anything remotely resembling food, so I can't really say for sure!

Not all pet stores sell Wellness. We buy ours from Wholefoods or our local pet shop. You could also order online and have them delivered to your door.

No comments: