title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

15 April 2007

::silly rabbit...kit+lili is for kids::

Looking for modern graphic clothing and toys for your little one? Kit+Lili offers silk screened onesies, tees, dresses and stuffed toys that are perfect blend of organic motifs and graphic crispness.

I first encountered K+L products in Marchand de Legumes on Elizabeth Street, NYC. I bought O an onesie with mums graphic motif, and an orange/white striped stuffed toy (see below).

Many of the K+L products are silk screened on organic cotton and other quality fabrics such as linen. The beautifully detailed stuffed toys are made by Sopa de Principe of Argentina for K+L.

So far, I've found very few online shops that sell K+L products. Look on sites such as nonchalantmom.com and tuttibella.com for whimsical tees, dresses and toys. The K+L website is up but not quite running--no internet trading for them at the moment.

If you are looking for an alternative to the cartoon-y graphics found on other kids clothes, give K+L a try. I hope you like it.

1 comment:

Leslie C said...

One of the beagles just destroyed the orange and white K+L toy. Mommy is not too pleased! I called Marchand de Legumes in Nolita and they didn't have any.

Then I called K+L directly out of desperation. The proprietors, Meg and Theresa, are so helpful and friendly!

In the end, I called nonchalantmom.com and they were able to send me two
(just in case!). Megan was super helpful and the crisis is now over...