title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

02 April 2007

::form follows function::

My goal is to review at least one product per day--starting with some of my ::top 10 favorite things for baby::. I will post my opinions on the design and usefulness of the product. Also, I will post where to purchase the product, since well-designed items may be hard to find in your local stores. Please feel free to add your comments; I would love to hear your personal experiences with the product.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi architectmom!

What a cool website! This will definitely be a fantastic resource for both moms and dads alike.

Hugs and kisses to the little cutie!

architectdad

Anonymous said...

you forgot the number favorite thing for baby...such a wonderful mommy!

;)

nubs.

Anonymous said...

Great website! Great ideas...
You already made me spend some...
Think about asking for commissions:)

Another architectmom