title

:: me! ::

My photo
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Family. Friends. Hounds. Books. The Beach. Autumn. Cameras. Computer. iPhone. The color orange. Caramel frappucino. The words "dude!" and "nice!". Oh...and world peace ;-)

follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels

babies (16) family (32) kids (113) newborn (8) pets (5) Project Life 365 (165) promotions (22) Tips and Tricks (20)

pin it

03 April 2007

::babylegs...oh what a feeling!::

As a teenager growing up in the 1980's, I have fond memories of the days of leg warmers worn over Guess? jeans and Reebok aerobic shoes (yikes!). When I stumbled upon Babylegs, I went nuts and bought almost every style.

These leg warmers are nothing like what I'm used to--nothing like what Jennifer Beals wore in "Flashdance." They come in several modern and chic designs, ranging from super soft rainbow stripes to ribbed organic. Some styles are clearly girly, but there are some that work perfectly well for boys. Most styles come in one size, and they'll fit your little one probably until she/he is walking. Select styles come in 40cm, which will fit an older toddler.

Since my daughter is only three months old, the Babylegs are keeping her legs warm during the cool spring months. Later on, when she starts crawling, I'd imagine they'd be great for protecting her soft little knees.

You may be able to find Babylegs in some of your local baby stores. I bought mine online from www.snazzytots.com. I really enjoyed shopping from there because the website tells you exactly how many pairs of each style they have available and the shipping was super fast. I was able to track my shipment online, which is always a big plus for me.

Oh, what a feeling!!!

1 comment:

Leslie C said...

Architectdad and I met another mother in Starbucks while getting our Sunday morning coffee. She loved O's Babylegs (neapolitan stripes) and swore that she is going to buy some for her daughter G.

A friend of ours from NYC also sent me a picture of her nephew in Babylegs (supersoft stripes). See...boys can wear them too!